Boston

Boston

Thursday, May 19, 2016

5/19/16

This Thursday saw the students continuing with their writing. I have enjoyed my time conferencing with the students and I am truly impressed with the early drafts that I am seeing. The students paid special attention today to the use of transition words in their writing. This work will continue into next week.

Earlier in the day, room 312 continued to work with converting units of measurement. Students are becoming quite adept at converting units in the metric system. They are taking their prior knowledge from the decimal unit and applying it to this new work.

I would remind everyone that tomorrow is a fifth grade testing day. The students will take the first portion of the science MCAS assessment. I would ask all students to be in school on time tomorrow and to try to get a good night's sleep tonight.

Homework

30 minutes of quiet reading

Trivia

Who has scored the most goals in Bruins team history?

No comments:

Post a Comment