Boston

Boston

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

9/6/16

It was great to see the students return to the Thompson School today. I was happy to get to meet the 26 students who will be in my classroom this year.

The fifth grade began their day with some getting to know one another activities that tie into responsive classroom. Later in the day, the fifth graders were able to undertake an art project which allowed them to share some details about themselves with their peers.

We also spent some time today outlining some of the expectations and guidelines that are in place because the fifth grade will be outside in the modular classrooms this year.

I enjoyed this first day together and am eager to start this new year with the fifth graders. I look forward to seeing all of my students tomorrow for our first full day together.

Homework

By next week, I would like all students to have decorated their writing notebooks to reflect their likes and interests. As a frame of reference, her is a picture of mine:



Trivia

What species of fish is Dory?

No comments:

Post a Comment