Boston

Boston

Friday, November 21, 2014

11/21/14

As we approach the end of November, I continue to applaud my students for their performance. Today the grades for term 1 closed and members of room 312 continued to put their best foot forward.

Students continued to diligently work in math class on comparing fractions with unlike denominators. I have enjoyed getting a feel for where my students are in regards to this important subject matter. We will continue our work with this material into the new year. I continue to encourage my students to come for extra help on Wednesdays should the need arise.

As grade five gets deeper into both Wonder and Bud Not Buddy, I am having a difficult time judging which book my class is enjoying more. Students are active listeners and participants while working and discussing both books. This bodes very well for the rest of the year as students will have the opportunity to read other thought provoking books.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and want to remind students and families that next week is a short week due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. There is no school Thursday and Friday and Wednesday is an early release day.


Homework


I have a few students who need to complete their blog post by 8 this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment