Boston

Boston

Friday, January 16, 2015

1/16/15

Students in room 312, were able to work with their book buddies today to complete an activity about Martin Luther King Jr. I continue to be impressed with the level of cooperation and teamwork that my class brings to their lessons with the second grade class.

My class also put the finishing touches on their European explorer projects. These turned out very well and will be displayed around the classroom over the next few weeks. Next week we move into the early European settlements.

In writing, grade 5 has also officially begun their work with argument/opinion writing. We are easing into it by giving students a topic to write about. Eventually, all members of room 312 will be tasked with selecting their own topic to write about.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Keep the Indianapolis Colts in your thoughts and prayers, come Sunday I think they will need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment