Boston

Boston

Friday, June 19, 2015

6/19/15

Today, students participated in a mystery bag activity. The fifth grade class each brought in a bag that contained some items of personal significance for each student. After the items were taking out of the bag, the other classmates had to attempt to guess which bag belonged to which student. After the correct answer was determined, the student who brought in the bag would explain why each item was important to them. I thought this went very well and I hope that the members of 312 enjoyed this.

Once again, I want to congratulate the fifth grade class for their flexibility and hard work during this hectic week. I was very happy for them on their big day yesterday.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend and I look forward to the field trip on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment