Boston

Boston

Friday, October 10, 2014

10/10/14

Another successful week has been wrapped up in room 312. I could feel the energy in the room all day today as kids were working. I am sure it had to do mostly with the interest level in the work being done and not the prospect of enjoying the upcoming three day weekend.

We took our first spelling test and from talking with some of the students, it appeared to have gone well. Our class also partnered up with Ms. Armstrong's class for a math activity. Students were grouped together to work on some challenging order of operation work.

In writing, students selected their topic that they will begin to turn into a publishable piece of narrative writing. I am eager to work with my class throughout this writing process as I have heard a number of great writing topics.

I hope everyone has a great long weekend and I will see everyone on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment