Boston

Boston

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12/16/15

Today, room 312 continued to read Bud Not Buddy. Students used close reading strategies to work through chapters 3 and 4. We spent time working with a particular passage and answering some questions about that portion of the text. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to dig into this book with my class.

Earlier in the day, the fifth graders continued their work with fractions and land plots. The last two days have been quite productive and I compliment my class for their dedication to the material.

Homework



Tenmarks - Finding equivalent fractions assignment on tenmarks.com. This assignment is due Friday, December 18. If possible, I would ask students to print out their certificates when completed.

Reading - 30 minutes of quiet reading.


Trivia

Which major league baseball player holds the record for most runs batted in (rbis)?

No comments:

Post a Comment