Boston

Boston

Thursday, December 18, 2014

12/18/14

Students were able to once again break up into their groups to continue to tackle our challenging fraction word problem. Working in pairs, students will be presenting their work in a "math congress". I look forward to seeing how these posters turn out and I am confident that all students will perform admirably.

In ELA, room 312 continues to be hard at work in completing our final paper on a key turning point in Bud Not Buddy. From my one-on-one conversations with my writers, it seems like students are choosing great scenes to write about.

Fifth grade also is now officially on to our last section in Wonder. I can't wait to find out along with my students what happens to these characters.



Homework

Math - last page in math packet

- students also must complete their first assignment on tenmarks.com by Friday the 19th

Reading - 30 minutes of quiet reading, complete the log entry for Thursday

Science - continue to complete moon journal on a nightly basis


Trivia

What president was known as Old Hickory?

No comments:

Post a Comment