Boston

Boston

Friday, December 19, 2014

12/19/14

Students today completed their final writing assignment on Bud Not Buddy. Grade 5 has spent a lot of time on this book and from the start, I have been impressed with the diligent work displayed by my class. They have taken on a challenging book and done such nice work. I look forward to reading these essays over the weekend.

Room 312 also wrapped up our Christopher Columbus project in social studies. Students used their iPads to come up with a presentation which contained student's prior knowledge of Columbus, information gained during our class lessons as well as an opinion piece. I am happy to report that I have many students who seem to enjoy learning about history and these projects turned out nicely.

Next week is a short week so their will be no written homework, students will have one final assignment to complete on tenmarks.com

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Homework

Students who did not finish their first assignment on tenmarks, must complete it by tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment