Boston

Boston

Friday, September 19, 2014

9/19/14

Room 312 wrapped up another successful week of school today. My class continues to impress me in math. We continued our work with two digit multiplication problems. Students worked on multiple methods to solve these problems using arrays and partial products. 

We have also been doing interesting work in our writing bloc. Students have been collecting turning points and important settings from their lives in their writer's notebook. This collection of ideas is going to be the basis for our narrative writing unit, which will be starting shortly.

I have also enjoyed reading our class blog. I like to see my students commenting on some of their classmates' posts. I hope that this will continue.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will see everyone on Monday.

Mr. Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment