Boston

Boston

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday 9/12

I am glad to report that all members, teacher included, of room 312 survived the first full week of school. I have enjoyed getting to know the members of my class over the course of the past two weeks. I believe that I have a room filled with dedicated students who are all capable of big things this school year.

This weekend, I would like any student who did not finish their ME poem to complete that at home. These poems will be hung up on the fifth grade hallway bulletin board.

I would also like all students who have not already done so to log onto their kidblog account.  Next week everyone is going to be responsible for making a post of 8-10 sentences in length.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will see everyone on Monday.

Mr. Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment