Boston

Boston

Friday, February 6, 2015

2/5/15

I unfortunately had to make an early exit yesterday, as I was under the weather. So I apologize for the lateness of this post.

Students are hard at work on their argument writing assignments. I have enjoyed getting to talk one on one with my students, to hear where they stand on this issue. My students have been doing great work in collecting evidence and quotes to bolster their point of view. Students have been working on "unpacking" quotes to fit them into the context of their writing.






Homework

Math - workbook page

Tenmarks assignment due Friday 2/6

Reading - blog topic to respond to: Based on your personal definition of bravery, do you think that the Johansen family is brave based on the events of the first five chapters?

due on Friday, 2 paragraphs in length. Paragraphs must be 8-10 sentences in length

Writing - continue to work on chocolate milk opinion piece


No comments:

Post a Comment