Boston

Boston

Friday, February 27, 2015

2/27/15

I can't believe that February is already over. The year continues to move quickly. As we approach the end of the second term as well as the start of MCAS testing, I believe that I will continue to see all of my students put their best foot forward and go that extra mile to ensure that all work is completed.

Students took a brief assessment during math today. We are nearing the end of our work with fractions. Students have truly impressed me with their commitment to the content over the course of the last few weeks. With the unit test coming up, I continue to advise all students that Wednesdays after school are used for extra help. Any student who would like to come is more than welcome.

Room 312 also put the finishing touches on their chocolate milk opinion writing assignment as a class today. Yesterday, students began discussing possible topics for their next opinion paper. This paper will be a topic of each individual student's choice.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.

Homework

Blog topic (must be complete by 8 tonight): In chapter 6, characters are speaking in secret code. Give some examples of this and explain what the characters actually mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment